The Universal PDF Tool for Students and Teachers
With ABBYY FineReader PDF, teachers, researchers and students can be significantly more productive and efficient. FineReader PDF addresses the digital transformation of research and classrooms by facilitating work with both paper and digital books, magazines, scientific publications and other materials.
A Helpful Tool to Support Educators, Students and Administrators
- Equip teachers, lecturers, administrative staff and students with an all-in-one solution for working with documents
- Streamline paper-heavy administrative processes
- Convert documents into PDF formats for convenient sharing with a large audience
- Digitize paper documents, secure and archive them in standard archiving formats such as PDF/A and PDF/UA
Students with Special Needs
- Provide students with special needs, such as dyslexia or visual impairments, equal access to printed educational materials. Use exceptional quality OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to convert text books and study materials to digitally accessible documents
- Make study materials universally accessible (using PDF/UA format) via text-to-speech, magnification software or other assistive technologies
Teachers & Lecturers
- Create teaching materials and worksheets by using content from different resources such as scanned textbooks or scientific articles – without manually retyping
- Protect information from unauthorized viewing, copying and reusing
- Review student assignments: mark-up and give feedback digitally, using PDF documents instead of paper
- Quickly find relevant information in educational materials scanned and converted into searchable PDF documents
- Convert and store research papers and reports in searchable digital formats in order to quickly find relevant information later
- Collaborate on projects by using comment and annotation tools, exchange feedback and monitor the status directly within a document
- Reduce PDF file size and enhance visual quality of scans
- Support your work process by bookmarking and highlighting important sections within documents and leave comments to support your thought process later
Campus licenses for education
Special pricing and licensing offer for educational organizations of any size.
- Exceptional value and flexibility
- Easy mass deployment across the campus
- Student Add-on* licenses
Deploy FineReader PDF across all institutionally owned PCs in schools or universities. Tiered yearly pricing suits the budgets of organizations ranging from smaller schools to large universities. Having a Campus License enables schools to purchase Student Add-on* licenses for students’ privately owned devices at a very special price.
* Student Add-ons cannot be purchased separately from the Campus License.